LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 13, 2013

finally done with these exams

and I am exhausted like literally I can barely keep my eyes open. After I publish this then I am going to sleep even though it is 1am. I slept barely 2 hours last night because I was prepping for this organic chemistry exam. I think I failed it but I did my best and considering I was way behind on this course I was pretty much destined to fail. I worked super hard to catch up on all the courses and I think I passed all the others.

Anywhoot, will be here again today/tomorrow whenever I am conscious next.

Miss reading your blogs but I have had no life at all these last two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are done with your exams.. Enjoy your break. Get some rest :)

    ReplyDelete