LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I am done!

YAY school is out till August, so now I can start drowning myself in work again. No no I wont, I dont think I could make another summer where I would work every single day from June till August.

My weight is slowly creeping up, I am still checking my portions and now that I am working I only eat 4-5 times a day. I am starting the gym this Saturday, I am working a lot this week and next week I will be able to go to the gym every day so that will be good, but the last week in May I am working from 8am - 6pm so I am not really sure where I can squeeze a workout in, I might just take some of my lunch time and walk a bit or use my stationary bike at home.

Orlando seems like it will be coming true. Since I passed all my finals, I have some leftover $ from the student loans and that is going towards the trip and I am hoping to be able to save about $1800 this summer and then with the tax return we get in August we should be fine to go. It literally will cost about $8800 to take this trip might even be more but hey my kid is only confirmed once. This is a lot of money and it would not be so expensive if I didnt live on an island in the middle of nowhere where they charge you obscene amount just to get off it. Just the flights would be somewhere between $2400-2900 and the house would be about the same. And renting a house is not that much more expensive than staying at a hotel and I dont think we want to stay at a hotel for 16 days.

Well better get off to work got loads of painkillers in my bag and am taking a whole shoe collection with me so I can change shoes ever so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment