LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Got a surgery date!

So happy and relived. I got a call yesterday from the ER doc I saw when I was there two weeks ago. He found a doctor for me that is going to do a ERCP surgery on Thursday and he is going to be using a shadow liquid stuff to help with finding any extra stones that are there. So hopefully after lunch on Thursday I will be stone free and wont have to go through this crap for the 4th time. I am hoping that I wont have any stone attacks until then but I know that it might not go that way, these last two weeks I have only had 1-2 days between attacks and today is day 3 since my last one.

Hoping this blog will start to revolve around me losing the pounds again.


1 comment:

  1. Hello there! So sorry to hear you have been struggling. I totally understand. I have had 2 or 3 unfills too. I am working on getting back at it now. I hope surgery goes well. I will keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete