LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Going for a longest blog record lol

Found this list on the web and even tho I don't usually do this kind of stuff I did so read if you want, skip it if you want :þ

A
- Age: 30
- Annoyance: crooked things, mismatched stuff and other OCD stuff
- Animal: dogs are my all time favorite, then dolphins and turtles
- Actor: Ryan Reynolds ::droooooool::

B
- Beer: Nope, like my alcohol clear f.e. vodka mmmm
- Birthday/Birthplace: 03/14/1982, Reykjavík Iceland
- Body Part on opposite sex: differs
- Been in Love: Yes
- Been bitched at: Yes
- Believe in yourself?: not as much as I wish I did
- Believe in God: not sure
- Before weight: 286.3 pounds is the most I ever weighed 

C
- Car: 2002 Skoda Octavia station
- Candy: sweet n' sour jelly worms
- Color: blue
- Cried in school: yes, way to much, not fun times
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate      
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican                                                                                                                    - Cake or pie: cake, love making cakes
- Country to visit: Kambodia, USA, UK, Canada, Hawaii, Peru, Australia wow I could go on forever

D
- Day or Night: night
- Do the splits?: nope never been able to, maybe should be a NSV

E
- Eggs: Omelet
- Eyes: grey/blueish

F
- First crush: wont say :þ
- First thoughts waking up: ugh I wanna sleep some more
- Food: Love/Hate relationship

G
- Greatest Fear: losing my family/dying and leaving my son without a mom
- Goals: living longer healthier life for me and my son
- Get along with your parents? yes
- Good luck charm: nopes
H
- Hair Color: the usual icelandic mousy color
- Height: 5'4(9/16)" cant leave out the 9/16 hahaha
- Happy: not as often as I wish I was, am working on it
- Holiday: Christmas
- Health freak? not at this weight but I do like going to the gym when lighter
- Hate: tough one, guess people that are two faced
I
- Ice Cream: Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheese Cake
- Instrument:played the clarinet for 8 years and bass guitar for a year

J
- Jewelry:  none, not a girly girl
- Job: first and most a mom, then it's student and finally work at a pharmacy

K
- Kids: yes, one 11 year old son
- Kickboxing or karate: karate
- Keep a journal? blog

L
- Longest Car Ride: can't remember but something here in Iceland which isn't that long haha
- Love:  is a must
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes, many times
- Love at first sight:

M
- Milk flavor: love milk
- Movie: Day After Tomorrow is my all time fave
- Mooned anyone?: Not yet, maybe goes on my NSV list
- Marriage: Don't think so, don't see the point, it's just a piece of paper
- Motion sickness? Nopes not yet
- McD’s or BK: neither

N
- Number of Siblings: 6, all younger than me, 3 of each sex, mom has 3 and dad has 3
- Number of Piercings: 1 in each ear, but never use it
- Number: 1

O
- One wish: Have a happy well adjusted loving family

P
- Place you’d like to live: not sure, love to visit
- Perfect Pizza: deep dish Pizza Hut, but way expensive here in Iceland so only once a year
- Pepsi/Coke: coke

Q
- Questionaires: not really, kinda fell into this one, nothing else to do
R
- Reason to cry: being unhappy, sometimes over movies
- Reality T.V.: hmmmm sure
- Roll your tongue in a circle? hell yeah I can

S
- Song: way to many to pick one
- Shoe size: 8,5-9,5 really differs from types of shoes
- Salad Dressing: ugh no
- Skipped school: yes
- Smoking: in my youth
- Sing well?: hahaha nope                                                                                                                        - - Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawberries

T
- Time for bed: round midnight
- Thunderstorms: loooove them
- TV: Love it
U
- Unpredictable: can be at times

V
- Vegetable you hate: all
- Vegetable you love: none
- Vacation spot: ancient ruins

W
- Weakness: carbs and sweet stuff
- When you grow up: haha do I have to
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Miss nurse Betsý
- Wanted to be a model?: hell no

X
-X-Rays: can make a diorama of my skeleton from old ones, a very clumsy child
/teenager/adult
Y
-Year it is now: 2012
-Yellow: bright

Z
- Zoo: love it

No comments:

Post a Comment