LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 12, 2014

pinched nerve / sprained muscle

So I went to the farm this weekend. My in laws (well not literally since I am not married) own a huge valley and a small farm up west in the fjords. We have been trying to go there since Christmas but the weather up there has been awful until now. We had such a blast on Saturday, going for visits and then going out to play in the snow. Well that was not a good thing for me since I somehow managed to sprain a muscle or pinch a nerve in my left hip, and let me tell you it freaking hurts. I almost fainted from pain when trying to get up from the couch last night. So I am I guess a failure in that 30 day challenge now. But I will start it up again when I am over this fudger.

Here are some pictures I took before my hip started to go bonkers.

My son found this snow bank that looked like it belonged on a dinosaur if you viewed if from the side 
this snowbank is higher that a single storey house
my son dug this hole and it is more than 4 feet 11" or even deeper since my son is 5 foot 6"
a view into the valley such a pretty view
my son dug a tunnel through the first snow bank he saw
there were lots of seals on the beach near the farm
they are not that timid 





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Sorry about your injury - I sprained my stupid ankle this morning...booo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch!!!!!!! Pain is bad, I hope you get better quickly.
    You're pictures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures. I am so sorry you got hurt though

    ReplyDelete