LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Laser Tag rocks!

Ok so I was at a 40th b-day celebration yesterday, we started off by going laser tagging and I was petrified that it would not be fun since I am you know fat and stiff as a board. But it was so much fun, I began to run and trying to hide and not being hit. We  played two games one team vs. team and the other one was everyone vs. everyone. In the first game I sucked lol came in last I think, but in the everyone vs. everyone game I came second. I got to shoot my bf 6 times and he only got me like 3 times hahahaha. And I was sweating so much that my make up was non existent really. So I got a good exercise, my back was ok for all that time, but my ankle was messed up in the end and I still cant put any weight on it (guess this is what happens when you sprain it one to many times and the Orlando sprain seems to have be the one to many one).

Well me being the scale whore I am went on the scale today and it is down since Thursday but not back down to the lowest but I am good with that and I was so proud that I only had one slice of cake on my b-day.

Ok best be off to study for my exam tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun! Congrats on your cake victory! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time!! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete