Day of surgery: 127 kg or 280 pounds
Today: 113.0 kg or 249.1 pounds
Gain this last 2 weeks: +1.5 kg or +3.3 pounds
I could blame it all on my injury but I won't. I know that even though I have been sidelined in regards to exercise I have not been eating the right stuff. Rather I have been wallowing in self pity and indulgence. I really need to be accountable why is that so hard? I have only been eating about 3 times a day but again its the inbetween snacking that is ruining this process. I know the band is not going to fix everything and macigally make my weight drop so I really need to kick myself in the butt and get back on track.
On with TTT
1. Its my birthday and I am so old hahaha.
2. My bf forgot to say happy b-day this morning but my son came and gave me a huge cuddle right before he left for school.
3. I am baking a cake, yeah I know right, but in my mind I have to make it since I have to try the new cake pans and so on for my friends wedding this summer.
4. I will not eat more than 1 slice, I invited my mum to come and she and my family will eat the rest, if there are leftovers they are going in the trash.
5. Next week my son turns 12!! yikes, that again means more cake since we will be having a family b-day party for him on Saturday. On Friday he will be going to the cinema with all his class mates to see Jack the giant slayer or whats it called.
6. My new shoes came yesterday. Love them but now I want more in other colors and styles... yikes eBay will be the death of my Visa card.
7. Today is the first day in a while that I have not taken any pain meds due to pain in my back, I am going back on the bike again today for another easy round. Lets hope it will stay this good.
8. I am a stupid lil gal for downloading Sugar Rush and 4 pics 1 word onto my phone, this means I am hooked and I seriously need to like detox from it. Have never had to charge my phone this often.
9. My stupid port is in a bad location for my ball exercises, all the back ones I need to do are a no go since that means super pressure on the port and that shit hurts.
10. I could go for a Twenty Things Thursday but I wont. I am going to go watch this cake rise and hope it turns out good and stop cursing the stores for not having Raspberries for me, I so wanted them on the cake.
Ok do you know is there like an acountability program out there lol like for us bandsters, to be like all up in each others grill? Think I might need one. My bf is great but like when I am in pain like this last week he knows me and knows I will not say no to candy or ice-cream so he brings it home trying to be nice and I am like YAY! for a while then I´m like shit I was not supposed to do that.