LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

light exercise

I decided since I was way better today (with pain+anti inflammation meds) that I should do some light exercises. So went on my bike for 15 minutes and then did some weights and sat on my ball like a lunatic trying to soften that stupid muscle. It wasn't much, total of ca 25 min and ca 300 kcal.

Why is it that doctors don't want you to exercise those muscles while on meds but if you don't take them you cant get that muscle working like it should. I need my back/hip to be in tip top shape so to speak in about two weeks for London. So I will try do this exercise at least every other day but hopefully each day till I have no pain.

OK got that out of my system so now onto analytical chemistry lol

1 comment:

  1. Just don't make it worse. Be gentle with yourself so you can heal!

    ReplyDelete