I was contemplating not doing TTT this week but I couldn´t stop thinking about it so here it is.
1. I love my scale, well at least the number it is showing.
2. I hate this summer, it has been the coldest since I can remember.
3. My son is growing up way to fast, I swear his face is changing like every 2 weeks or so, and he spends the evenings after he gets home flipping between cartoons and VH1/MTV.
4. I am thinking about changing my facebook profile picture, I felt like a fool the other day cause I honestly for a short time felt kinda pretty/cute and snapped a photo and I am trying to be brave and put in online, so which one would you choose?
5. I am spending way too much time dreaming about another trip to Orlando. It has become an obsession and it is depressing to realize that we wont be going any time soon, like my son will probably be 16+ before we can go again sigh
6. Working sucks, I am working with nice people but this whole getting up and doing stuff sucks.
7. My son broke his bike and I have to try and get it fixed but it is hard considering I am working during most shops opening times. Damn his jumping ways, but I should be lucky its just his bike that broke.
8. Watching Unique Sweets and cake shows on Food Network is not a good idea. I mean I am not really hungry rather my brain thinks it is hungry when watching them, too bad that making cakes is a hobby of mine
9. I will be gaining a kid on Sunday, my sons best friend from up north is coming for a visit. Having two 12 year old boys will be weird, and who knows, being at work wont suck so much then hahaha. No but really I am so glad they are keeping in touch, he is a really nice kid and unfortunately he has not made any other friends back there and I feel kind of responsible for him loosing his best friend.
10. I love LOVE caramel flavoured vodka, yumm yumm it is soooo good.
Gotta tell you how we pronounce mayonaise, well it is just like this "my own ass" just say it fast hahahahaha it is spelled mæjónes.