LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sundays

Went to bed at 2 am and was up before 8 am (studying what else haha), decided to do some light exercise and did 30 minutes on the bike,  took it slow (anyways according to my biology class you burn the most fat if you stay below 70% of your max heart rate) only did 8.8 miles and then did some light weight lifting, trying to get my shoulder better, it is crappy and has been since January, think I am going to try get an appointment with an orthopaedic doctor and see if I cant get an update on my wonky back and see if he can figure out this unexplained chronic lumbar pain I have had since childhood, I honestly want to see if a proper doc can tell me whats wrong cause I am not wanting to accept unexplained any longer. I am sick and tired of constantly being in pain and having to just pop painkillers to try and ease it which is not always the case. So hopefully I get some diagnosis and that can get my back in order and maybe see whats up with that shoulder whilst Im at it.

I am invited for dinner at my "sister in laws" house tonight. It will be nice to get some break from all the lab reports and exam prep. She is moving to Norway this summer and I am super excited for her and I cant wait till I can move as well (gotta get my degree/licence first).

No comments:

Post a Comment