LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 31, 2014

closer to the green zone

I am so glad that I managed to go for a fill, last week. Tomorrow it will be a week since I went and I have lost about 2 pounds. I know this is not the green zone but it has brought me closer for sure, and I am having to be careful with my food now, I apparently had become super sloppy and been stuffing it in, and now I have to remind myself to slow down and take smaller bites. This last week I have had two tiny stuck episodes and that is all my fault for not paying attention. I am increasing my water intake and have not had a drink with my meals since the fill because I could feel that it would not end well (I had been drinking with my food ever since having that un-fill). I feel like now things will start happening again. I am going to the gym tomorrow and I am petrified and even though I know that this particular gym is focused on obese people and was opened by people that work with the gastric bypass patients here.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are happy with the fill - and seeing the scale go down! I understand having to re-learn good habits. I keep having to remind myself to slow down, especially the first few bites of a meal when I'm really hungry.

    Please try to enjoy the gym. I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND your anxiety, but honestly, while I am a HYPOCRITE to say this but not do it myself, it is still true....no one else is judging you like you are judging yourself!! We are SO our own worst critics!! In fact, most people who are into fitness are so supportive of other people who want to get in shape, they aren't critical of them - that has been my experience (thank you for letting me remind myself of this...lol).

    Please let us know how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete