LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 27, 2013

uniboob

I am currently sporting a uniboob. After going bra less all weekend I had hardly put it on before it started to hurt a bit (well not really hurt, rather being really sore with short stab like pains). So I am giving up wearing a bra for a while and just gonna use my sports bra which has no wire and it seems to do the trick, but that means I no longer look like I have two boobs.


We sold the apartment!!!! Got what we wanted and even a tad bit more. And my boyfriends big fishing ship is coming kind of early this year and he should be on it like the past years so things are looking bright and shiny. But I am trying not to be to sure of it, cause shit can happen but I am hoping this will all go to plan. 



2 comments:

  1. Eh. Uniboob happens. I'm in sports bras a lot since I'm constantly on the move. I don't even notice the visual difference anymore.
    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete