LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, August 8, 2013

so stressing *updated*

It has been the most weird and stressful past days, so hoping it will  be soon over.

My son broke his foot on Monday night and we first thought that he might have sprained it but to me it didn't look that way. So on Tuesday I got off from work just before 4 pm and spent the next 6 hours at both the local clinic and then the ER. He was put in a cast and all that jazz. Anywho now I have to take him back to the ER because the cast is weird, when he stands up his toes turn real purple and he gets super pressure in them so apparently blood is going down but not up again which indicates its to tight somewhere. This is causing me stress. Because I am home alone and no-one is available to help, and I have to be at work at 10 pm no ifs or buts about it. It is now 7:20 am and we are heading down there hoping to be the first ones in and I am hoping it will be all over before 9:30 so I can drop him off at home and get to work on time.

Here's to hoping

Update:

So we saw another doctor today and he said that even though my sons foot is broken there is no need for a cast. So it was taken off and he is quite happy about that. I am a dictator and am not allowing him to use his foot if he can possible skip it.

Stress level decreased dramatically. But I woke up at 5 am with massive back pain, and have been awake since then, and for some reason the office at work forgot to man all the shifts today and I was alone working and until I came home today all I had eaten was 4 cartons of 250 ml protein shakes. I was starving and bought shit loads of unhealthy stuff. But it was placed in my cupboard. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry girl. Hopefully they can get the cast corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your son. The good thing is, kids seem to heal very quickly. I can only imagine what this stress must be doing to you. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete