LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 5, 2013

Sorry for being MIA

I have not been on here in a long while. I fell shit faced on my arse and have not done anything good.

I have tons of excuses like, humungous stress due to complications in the sale of our house, working all day and all weekends for a month straight plus extra shifts after 8 hour workday. But none of that is a good enough excuse to behaving like I have.

I have  been hiding to be honest. I am petrified I am going to screw everything up. I know as soon as school starts and my bf comes home things will change. But I am still scared and am for some weird reason not doing anything to appease it.

I have been feeling like a psycho, going from "yeah I am doing so good, I have lost 33% of my goal weight in 8 months" to "I am a huge failure and don't deserve any progress". That and I am beginning to see how awful my skin will be, since it is all wrinkly but I keep telling myself this is a slow process and I should be proud of what I have done and keep looking forward. But its just bloody hard.

I am going to start blogging again even though no one might still be reading but I need to be more accountable in this whole process. I need a support system that much is obvious.

I am seeing my surgeon on the 12th and am scared to tell him how bad I have been doing.

Yeah I am feeling quite down and not up to any longer confession than this at the moment. I also have to get ready for work, working till 10 pm tonight.

I am always on FB so I dont know if you are using that as well I am on there but not many know about my surgery so I have not friended any lapband groups that arent hidden. But yeah not sure if I should put my name on here but here it goes on FB search Íris Elva Jónsdóttir

Hopefully I´ll be in a better mood tomorrow for a more upbeat blog or at least a better food day.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iris, sending you my love. We all have rough patches, you'll get it together! Make a plan, that's the first step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still here! Chin up. Most of us have fell and landed on our butts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm still reading- so keep blogging!
    Falling on our butts is a normal practice- now the trick is getting up and dusting yourself off. You can do it, you are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey chin up... remember this is a journey not a quick fix, we all have bad times, just need to pick ourselves up and keep going - sounds like you've already done that so keep at it.... yep and I'm still reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Girl You can do this.. I just sent you a friend request on FB Im on there all the time PM me if you ever want to chat.. Ive not gone public on FB either I understand that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still reading! Don't give up! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete