LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2014

1st day at the gym

I couldn't resist to buy a new membership at 50% off and it last out this year. I bought one for me and one for the bf. And we went today, not that he needs it. He irritates me when he starts talking about how fat he has become, he is only 172 pounds and 5"7 so shut up lol. But he is supportive and that is what counts the most. I am going to try to go to the gym 4 times but this next week will be lucky if I can manage 2 times. I have lab work at college 3 days in a row which is quite a lot but after the next two weeks I am able to go at least 4 times per week. I have chosen three times a week as my minimum and that should be so doable. I am also going to pay for a session with a physiotherapist and have him/her make a program for me, hoping to get my shoulder back to semi normal and my. Well that is all for today, going to go shopping with the bf and maybe the kid and then I am going to make Chile con carne mmmmmm so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment