LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sore muscles

I am hurting today, ouch. But in a good way. Guess I some of the workout yesterday was fine. I will be having a weigh in on Tuesday since that is the day of my last "first" fill.

Onto other things, we are a wacko family. We just bought tickets to Bergen Norway for Christmas. My bf´s sister lives near there and we were joking that if we found flights for us both ways under $500 that we would book it. Well... I found it and we booked it. Then I called my "sister in law" and asked what she was doing at 3pm on December 20th, she was like hmm I will be at the airport to send my kid to Iceland and I said "brilliant, then you can pick us up while your at it". The reaction was nice, we have spent Christmas with them for so many years that I cant imagine not doing it this year as well. Besides we knew we would be super welcome that is why we booked it before we told them.

Now I just have to wait for Christmas well only 94 days to go! December 24th will be here before I know it and that is also why I bought the first presents today.

No comments:

Post a Comment