LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

lightbulb moment while watching animal planet

I had a lightbulb moment just now. We were watching Animal Planet a show called Too Cute! and it was about these adorable puppies of different breeds. Then I saw these 10 week old Shar Pei puppies run and I laughed out loud and said to my boyfriend "thats how I am going to look once I´ve lost all this weight" his response was something on these lines "yup super cute". I think he just made up for that hippo reference he made last winter (he meant I was as bad tempered or something on those lines when I he called me a hippo).

how cute is this breed

3 comments:

  1. omg too cute... i am dealing with some of this now.. lower belly and thighs... oh well Ill take loose skin to being heavy any day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Shar Pei and I keep telling him we're going to be twins in a few months! Lol

    ReplyDelete