LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

trying not to be too positive

The last month or so whenever I have become positive that things are looking up. But when I woke up this morning I had slept the whole night without waking up to have any pain meds. I then went to school at 10 am and stayed until 3 pm. I am so much better even with pain meds, I am going to take them for at least tomorrow because I seriously need to attend the first class which is mandatory and it gives you the right to sit the finals. I will try to see how it goes without pain meds on Saturday.

On more fun notes I bought a Lazyboy, I wanted a big comfy chair for my office where I could sit and read. Then I found an armchair that looked comfy and even though I didn't like the colour it was at a very good price only $57. Then I sent my bf to go get it. It turned out to be a Lazyboy and I loooove it. It will also come in handy when I get rid of my most likely Shar Pei like skin hahahaha love that, gosh I want a dog. I so miss my labrador. He has a fabulous new owner (we had to let him go when we decided to go to school in 2010), and she regularly posts something about him on Facebook so we know how he is doing.

Well back to the books while I can

2 comments:

  1. Sooo happy to hear your pain is getting better!! And I'm jealous of your new chair. We've been wanting a super comfy recliner but so far it hasn't made top priority on the budget list. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are on the mend.... I'd keep up with the med's for a few more days if they are making a difference. Love the pic of the wrinkly dog, enjoy your chair x

    ReplyDelete