LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy new year

I am coming to 9 weeks post op. I want to set some goals for 2013. I hope they are realistic ones. I will put them in a weird list lol

  • get below 100 kg (220,5 pounds) before June 1st. That's round 3 kg (6,6 pounds) per month. Not sure this is to big of a goal but I´ll try my hardest thats all we can do.
  • getting a grip on protein first and having a variety of dinners not just plain chicken over and over again.
  • being able to drink my 2 liters of water each day, this is very hard, even though I love water.
  • getting on my bike at least 5 times a week, minimum of 20 minutes a session
  • going for a hike with my son this summer, he loves hiking and I have not been able to so far but I really want to join in on his interests. 
Thats all for now, going to eat my breakfast even though it is noon here now, we had bad weather which means I had a hard time sleeping and have a headache. So here it goes no more holiday anything. 

3 comments:

  1. Great goals for 2013 and I think they're pretty attainable. Good luck and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you have great goals and realistic ones at that. good luck and happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals! I will enjoy sharing the moments when you cross them off your list!!

    ReplyDelete