- get below 100 kg (220,5 pounds) before June 1st. That's round 3 kg (6,6 pounds) per month. Not sure this is to big of a goal but I´ll try my hardest thats all we can do.
- getting a grip on protein first and having a variety of dinners not just plain chicken over and over again.
- being able to drink my 2 liters of water each day, this is very hard, even though I love water.
- getting on my bike at least 5 times a week, minimum of 20 minutes a session
- going for a hike with my son this summer, he loves hiking and I have not been able to so far but I really want to join in on his interests.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Happy new year
I am coming to 9 weeks post op. I want to set some goals for 2013. I hope they are realistic ones. I will put them in a weird list lol