LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

weigh in week 10 + stuff

Day of surgery: 127 kg or 280 pounds
Today: 115.6 kg or 254.85 pounds
Loss this week: not sure since I forgot to weigh in last Thursday but around 1.4 kg or 3.09 pounds
Total loss: 11.4 kg or 25.13 pounds

So I have lost all of my holiday weight and am now below the weight I was before Christmas I think that is AWESOME!

It is 7:20 am and I am not in any mood to blog more at the moment, definitely got out of bed on the wrong side this morning.

Ok so not it is 12:25 pm and I just finished another 38 minutes on my bike, I so did not want to do it but I did YAY ME.  That was a total of a whopping 738 kcal burnt and 18.3 km just the usual distance but wow whats up with the kcal today, not that I am complaining. I went to the movies with the bf and offspring to see The Hobbit. I sent the bf to get something for the kid to eat cause he was hungry and when he came back he had a huge batch of Tostitos nachos and required sauce, well apparently he mistook what I said as get US thats in me and the kid something to eat. And even though I was not hungry I have to admit I ate a few, just cant remember if it was 6 or 7 pieces.

Well better go eat my skyr which is full of protein yumm this one has strawberries and blueberries in it.

see ya tomorrow

1 comment: