LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

OMG christmas tomorrow

I can not wait, tomorrow is Christmas. Today we are going to decorate the tree and the apartment. The last of 13 Santa Claus comes tomorrow and that means I get a lil something something. I love Christmas, the food, the family all together, the peace and just all of it.

I have been trying to do good in the food department. I have been eating 3-4 meals per day, I do see some change from the 2 ml fill I got on Tuesday. I have had a few chocolate pieces like 2 one day and one the next day but I think that is ok. First it is Christmas and I am not going to deprive myself, second it is like 10 grams (bf corrected me, each piece is at most 5 grams) at most each so I think it is OK. What is not OK is the fact that last night I ate a sub similar to the Philly Cheese-stake, I only ate about 1/4-1/3 of it and not the bread. Still I could have done better, I have an excuse but it sucks. I was in a terrible mood yesterday, I was almost seething. And for that reason I think I turned to food, I am proud that even though I did, I did not eat much more than I should. I could have but I stopped.

Who wakes up at 8 am on a Sunday!! Me that's who. Damn it I wanted to sleep in but noooo not gonna happen haha so here I am at almost 10 am, already eaten my breakfast and started eying that tree for decorations. Might plant a picture of it later today when we are done with it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment