LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, December 24, 2012

sore port site!

I just wanted to ask if any of you experienced a sore port site? I had my first fill on Tuesday and I have been somewhat sore since then. Well it kind of disappeared but came back yesterday, I'm hoping it is due to my bra pushing down towards it so am going to change and use another one today. Do any of you get sore round the port for a few days after a fill? I have been trying to follow the rules I was given and have no trouble getting anything down so thats not why. Anywhoots just wanted to put this out there and see if anyone got simular stuff going on

YES only 8 and a half hours till Christmas dinner and about 10 and a half hours till we open the presents :D

The last santa brought me and my family books to read. I got the Hobbit, my son got a book about Real Madrid football club in Spain and my bf is getting a book on seldom used jeep paths in Iceland well that is if he ever gets his bumb out of bed hahah

Again MERRY CHRISTMAS  hope you all have a wonderful holidays

4 comments:

  1. I experience internal sensitivity with my port, but nothing directly related to the adjustment. What I mean is if I stretch too much in one direction or another I'll feel some sensitivity as if I'm pulling on the tissue that connects the port. Hope you feel normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After my first fill I did have a sore site, but it went away after a few days, and no problems on my subsequent fills.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. after the first fill, yes, kind of felt like I got punched in the gut. after that, no problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had a sore port site for all types of reasons, not sure if its related to my fill, but I do notice it comes and goes. It seems that if you pulled the muscle a little more than normal it causes some pain/soreness. I guess because it is attached to the muscle. It seems less and less now that I'm 11 months out, but I've heard it can recur now and then...so don't be scared! I was scared for awhile thinking something was wrong but talked to my doctor and they said it is normal.

    ReplyDelete