LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

weigh in + 13 Santas

Day of surgery: 127 kg or 280 pounds
Today: 117.2 kg or 258.4 pounds
Loss this week: -1.2 kg or -2.6 pounds
Total loss: 9.8 kg or 21.6 pounds


I have been MIA. I was at my in-laws and they don't have a good internet reception and no 3G for my cell so I had no internet for a while.

Been doing fine food wise, really need to start exercising and I really should start keeping track on the calories I eat. I seem to forget I have this awesome stationary bike in my room. This morning instead of using it I lay in bed reading.

I am waiting for my grade in Calculus to arrive so I can book the house in Orlando and book a flight. I can not wait to get back to Orlando. This time I will spend whole days at the parks and just take it easy there, not try and fly through it like we did last time.

So I decided to try and see if I could drink soda. It seems I can, I just took tiny sips and it caused my no pain. It was a bit of a relief since when I get migranes like last night I usually take a fizzy asprin with caffeine in it and now I dont have to be afraid to take it cause the fizz wont bug me. Also it means I can drink my almost holy Christmas drink this year.

Last Saturday we had our friends over and that is when the experiment started, I had half a glass of Coke with dinner, and about half a small can of alcoholic apple cider. I have no intention to start drinking soda or that kind of stuff daily. I will only have it on special occasions.

Speaking of special occasions. The first two santa's have just come, that means my kid put his shoe in the window and got a lil something from them. We have 13 Santas, they are not like your santa, ours are very mischievous and basically are old crooks that live in the mountains. The do give children small gifts in their shoes each night starting 13 nights before Christmas, if the child does not behave well it gets a potato instead of a gift. Also the santas mother GrĂ½la is a troll that threatens to eat children if they misbehave haha so yeah icelandic santas are not like yours.

Ooooh and I almost forgot. I am seeing the surgeon on dec 18th, so hopefully I´ll get a fill then too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment