LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 4, 2013

hard week

This has been a bad food week again. Not going into to much detail since it is not mine to share, but my bf's family suffered a sudden loss and then a second shock all in a matter of say 4 days. This has not been used as an excuse to eat ill but rather no one has been in the mood to cook for a while. This has resulted in a few take aways in the last 7 days. I have been trying to not binge on this food but rather trying to keep to my portions and keep count. This has worked out OK, but I am still not sure the scale will be my friend come Thursday. Sometimes life just isn't fair at all, I wish I could do something to help but I cant so I will just be there when I am needed. 

On another note, I have booked an appointment with the doc. I am going to have to skip school but I have awesome classmates that can help me by taking notes. So I hope he figures this discomfort shit out cause it is getting on my nerves. I really want to go back to before the fill when I had no discomfort and no feeling of anything at all.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is ok with you, your bf and his family. Sorry to hear things are rough. I hope they get better soon...

    ReplyDelete