OK so the doctor will be in the country in just over 2 weeks. So now I have to decide what to do, since this on a Monday I have to either take time off from work or skip school, not liking either option. Also I am not sure if I should have a fill or not. I am eating about at 3-4 hour intervals, sometimes I can eat more than that half a cup allowed but I usually don't eat more, and it keeps me full for 3-4 hours so.... Not sure what to do. I don't want to over fill and I also am not really wanting to pay the price for a fill done by the people the doctor sends us to if he is not here because from what I hear it is done with barium swallow and costs about $100. Maybe it would be good to have at least one barium swallow to see if everything is as it should be since I have not had any x-ray or stuff since surgery but I don't really know what to do. I am kind of leaning towards getting time off work so I can go see him and see what he would recommend. Also since I have been having some annoying minor not even really pains rather uncomfortable sensation somewhere between my port and band area I should see him and maybe not have another fill. Ugh this is exhausting to think about. Think I´ll just flip a coin how about that.
Oooh almost forgot. Another NSV today: I was able to use my jacket like zip it up from its supposed position without any hassle, I have not used it much since I felt like a sausage in a extra small casing. But now I´m rocking it SUPER WOOP!