Day of surgery: 127 kg or 280 pounds
Today: 111.5 kg or 245.8 pounds
Loss this week: -1.0 kg or -2.2 pounds
Total loss: 15.5 kg or 34.2 pounds
Think I did ok weight loss wise, I was happier on Saturday when I saw 111.2 (245.1) on the scale but it will go back to that eventually.
On to something a bit more fun. Thanks to the lovely Laura Belle we have this phenomenon called Ten Things Thursday
2. My ass hurts, yup read that right, my ASS hurts and it all thanks to squats so I am appreciating this hurt and hoping for some more.
3. I just spent 2x40 minutes I can never get back in chemistry class. My teacher is horrendous she has to have ADHD since she can't finish a sentence or any calculations before she is doing something else.
4. I am eating a slice of Strawberry Cheese cake... I know I know but it was in the fridge and I was hugnry
5. I am about to turn my bedroom into a gym. I have a yoga mat, stationary bike, and am going to buy weights so I can help my upper body and then I need another ball since my last one disappeared.
6. In two weeks I will become older than ever before.
7. I am scared to go buy new jeans as I don't think I have switched sizes yet and I don't want to be disappointed if I try on smaller and they don't fit.
8. I love doing my nails and this is what I did this week.
9. I am really pissed at the kids specialist, I rang on Monday and again yesterday to get the results of the blood test that was taken on Friday, and I have yet to get a reply. Thankfully he still has 9 days worth of medicine left but considering she felt it was needed to rush this shit at least she could call me back. I don't think he needs to change the dosage since he is growing like a weed and that means the thyroid is working AOK on this dosage.
10. This is a very self centered TTT as it almost all begins with I, but hey I don't care this is my blog, now I'm off to finish this slice of cheese cake and then I have to get on that bike and get rid of it as well.