Day of surgery: 127 kg or 280 pounds
Today: 112.5 kg or 248.0 pounds
Loss this week: -0.4 kg or -0.88 pounds
Total loss: 14.5 kg or 31.97 pounds
Doing good I think. Day four of totally not having any kind of anything sweet and sugary and it is making me twitchy haha no not really but I am a bit irritated but that could be just the monthly visit TOM will be paying me soon.
On to more fun stuff.
Thanks to the lovely Laura Belle we have Ten Things Thursdays. And here are my ten things
1. Going cold turkey on sweets and resetting myself sucks, I want sweets even more now than I did.
2. I am sitting at school and it is still 25 minutes till the class starts and I have been here for at least 10 minutes, I start from home really early so I miss the worst traffic and instead I look like a nerd hahaha like who comes over half an hour early? Apparently me.
3. My parka is getting rather big. I am refusing to even think about buying a new one, well guess I just thought about it darn it. But I am not going to buy another one until next fall. I will just wear my black tent.
4. I am not sure if this fill will be enough I am guessing not. Since he told me that I am definitely going for 3 meal per day and I am still doing at least 4. Going to give it some time and also going to start eating more protein. I hate protein but I do love me some carbs.
5. The London trip is approaching and I am hoping to be below 110 kg by then that gives me 32 days to get rid of 12.6 kg which would bring me down to 109.9.
6. I am going to work like a maniac this summer if possible. I figure my kid will not be home much like the previous summers, with trips to his grandparents in the country and stuff. So I might as well work my ass off and save some money so we can hopefully go to Orlando during Christmas 2014.
7. I really need to start using MFP again. I stopped when we started eating all these not so right choices foods. I also have a hard time putting some of the foods in there and figuring out how much protein I get. Like dinner tonight will be a fishstew? not sure what you guys would call it but here it is called Plokkfiskur (translates to mashed fish) you mash your left over fish we use haddock. Then you make bechamel sauce (think this is the closest I can come to it, just butter, flour and milk) and cube the leftover potatoes as well and when the sauce is ready you drop everything in it and warm it all up. This is delicious on new bread with some ketchup on it. But I will not eat the bread tonight. But yeah this would be hard to put into MFP.
8. I noticed a NSV the other day. On Valentines day we went out to a burger joint. I dont celebrate Valentines day but we went out since the kid was up north and it was just the two of us. Anywhoots, I didn´t notice it at first but then it dawned on me. I had no trouble getting in the cubicle seat. My thighs and humongous stomach were no longer touching the table. I was ecstatic. And I did not get a burger I got the steak yeah full of proteins that one and Bernaise sauce my all time favorite, I could live on that stuff.
9. I have tons of homework to do when I get home. I wish it would be done with out me having to use my brain cause it is getting old you know. How funny is it for a almost 31 year old to be doing homework. This is why kids should stay in school hahaha.
10. I guess the more you do TTT the easier it gets to find ten things you want to share. I have to say I am liking this more than I thought I would. I also love reading your TTT´s.