Today: 112.9 kg or 248.9 pounds
Loss this week: -0.5 kg or -1.1 pounds
Total loss: 14.1 kg or 31.1 pounds
I am getting back into gear. I am still going to the doctors on Monday but I am starting to think I might not need another fill. I am managing 3-4 hours between meals so I am on target in that regard and after getting the diet a bit together looks like the scale is going to start going down again.
Now on to TTT thanks to the awesome Laura Belle
1. Today is Valentines day, it is a newly established theme here in Iceland and I am a bit lame and am not participating. We have our Icelandic equivalent and I am sticking to them. Also I dont have a romantic bone in my body.
2. I hate cold sores!! Like hate it with vengeance! I really should have shown my BF this e-card when we started dating. I was free of it till I met him damn it. This one is the size of some enormous celestial planet you have never heard of.
4. I am invited to a wedding in Norway. One of my best friends is getting hitched and I am trying my damn best to get there. I have most likely gotten time off work. She will house me so no hotel required. So I am like 98% likely to make it. WHOOP!!
5. I will be making a wedding cake this summer, see #4. Me and the bride are thinking of something like this. But it will be more like red/burgundy color on white and it will most likely have a rose themed stencil, simple but pretty.
6. I should be studying. But instead I am trying my damn hardest to figure out 10 things to share.
7. I have a slight shoe obsession. I am not sure how my weight loss will affect my credit cards since I will be able to buy and wear all the shoes I like. I am glued to my Converse these days, thankfully I have two pairs. I want a pair in every color and design. I also am dreaming about those sneakers with a hidden heal I droool when I see them. I am hoping to find a pretty pair in London in March. But I think if I start buying every shoe I want I´ll have to get a bigger apartment. See how pretty they all are. WANT 'EM ALL!!!
8. I hate having to come up with an idea for dinner. I wish it would just automatically be decided and of course it has to be ever so yummy and consider what a picky eater I am. But until that magically happens I am stuck with this question ever day " whats for dinner" and almost never have an answer.
9. I have mentioned my nail polish addiction. Well it just got a whole lot worse. I found that one of the pharmacys I am working for just started selling a new brand called HD Ruby Kisses. They are cheap and OMG! love the colors. I just bought 8 of the colors but again as with the shoes I WANT 'EM ALL! see all the pretty pretty colors.
10. Guess I am more of a girly girl than I ever imagined, yikes that is a strange feeling. I would rather say I am a tomboy with an affinity for shoes, and nail-polishes. Yup that works better for me.