LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Impatience

That's me all right. I am one of those that want to see the scale plummet and get annoyed when it doesn't. I have been on my exercise bike every other day now for over a week that's 57.28 km. But the main thing is I have not been so good with my diet. Last weekend there were two graduation parties and Independence day and today my son wanted homemade burgers because he is going to his grandparents place in the country and won't be home for two weeks :( poor mommy me. But he will have a blast I am sure, because he is taking his best friend from up north where we lived until last summer with him.  So today I ate a burger I know not the best and I was so intending to make it a healthy one but it didn't turn out that way.

I was incredibly lazy and just lethargic this morning and all I made on the bike was 17.36 minutes so after I ate that oh so yummy and disgustingly unhealthy burger and compliments I got my ass back on that bike. I was determined to make 8 km again, and when I got there I thought well I´m not dead yet so let's make it 10 km. My net kcal intake today was 1189 kcal according to myfitnesspal.

now I'm going to plant my big booty on that couch and watch Guy Fieri on DDD



No comments:

Post a Comment