LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

weekends and me don't mix well

For some reason I don't do well on weekends where something is planned :( Like today I have a family reunion and tomorrow I will be going to a cabin and yesterday I was invited out to lunch with my sister in law and my boyfriend was all like of course we go if she is paying and they were going to a burger joint so of course I got a bacon burger :( no self control at all, and I am this weirdo that can not eat veggies, I keep trying to eat them but I think they are gross and ugh dunno I don't like food that is too crunchy and squirts juices in every bite. Weird I know. I refuse to weigh myself today because I am terrified that I have gained those 2.2 pounds back and more, even though logic tells me I will lose them as soon as I get my ass back on that bike, which I have not done since Thursday when my sister in law showed up from Sweden. Well guess I should stop the pitty party and play some kind of a good hostess as they are going today, not that I don't want then here, its not that at all. I just can't seem to keep to any diet/schedule if something is different :(
Hope you have a great weekend and handle yours better than I am

4 comments:

  1. that happens to me all the time! Either that or whatever is happening takes too long and I'm ravenous by the time we get to the restaurant and I eat a ton....hang in there and nice blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends are tough for me too.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weekends, visitors and unplanned events mess with everybody. These are learned behaviors. You need to try finding different ways to prepare your veggies...they're important nutritionally but also low cal and very filling. Hang in there sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weekends are tough for me too!

    ReplyDelete