LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

102 days, 23 hours and 19 minutes till Christmas

Well thats cause Christmas here is on the 24th, and it starts at 6 pm

WOOHOO!!

As you can see I love Christmas. But this Christmas will be quite different, since I will be banded and will have had at least one fill by that time. I know the doctor sometimes puts a few cc in the band during op so maybe I´ll have some restriction which is fine, because I always gain a lot during the holidays.

There is a tradition here called Advent and we bake cookies in the end of November and eat them each Sunday starting 4 Sundays before Christmas, and even though I am very happy getting the band I have to admit I am a bit hesitant about how it will affect the holidays. I know I won't pig out like I have before, but I still want to enjoy the foods we only eat once a year, just in smaller portions.

So yeah this is where my head is at these days

1 comment:

  1. you should be able to just remember small bites, chew food 15-20 times and wait 30sec between bites...that is what you should be practicing now.

    ReplyDelete