I have set up a plan to follow until surgery.
Plan is as follows.
- drink at least 2 liters of water per day
- use my stationary bike at least 5 times a week, 30 minutes minimum sessions
- get my eating habits on schedule
- drink 1-2 protein drinks per day
- no more candy after september 30th (should stop now but give us a break :þ )
- I am trying to lower my blood pressure, it is hanging just under 90 in the diastole
- use myfitnesspal for keeping up with the kcal and protein intake
- try and not go nuts on food that I won't be able to eat after surgery, according to my lap-band support group on facebook this is very hard, as most of them gained weight before surgery
On other stuff, omgosh I so need to pass this horrific Calculus class I am in now, I failed it last semester and I refuse to do so now, even if that means I have to switch shifts at work and cause a bit of problem there. Because I so need to pass so I can take my son back to Orlando with his dad. So that is my motivation on that.
Shout out to BETSÝ I finally blogged :þ now bugger off dearest hihihihi just kidding love ya