LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 10, 2012

stupid weather

There is a storm going over Iceland, and it has been so windy today, and I am supposed to attend a birthday party for my stepmother, but I dont dare drive over there. It is a 30-40 minute drive and through a pass that is famous for its strong gusts, and they have been warning people to not travel if it is not neccecery.

Just finished 20 minutes on the bike, I could not do more as I have this annoying headache due to this stupid muscle swelling I have in my shoulders, I don't know the proper name for it in English.

So far I have 461 kcal left of this day and that should be enough for the dinner. Although I really want something warm and disgustingly yummy due to the weather.

OMG did I mention it snowed last night! I so dont like snow, like not at all and this means winter is just like coming round the corner

Took this picture just after 7 am this morgning, so you could see that aweful snow 


3 comments:

  1. wow...winter and snow there....99 degrees here in Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 39,2 degrees Fahrenheit here this morning brrr so cold, really miss Orlando now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that pool is closed for the season I would welcome some snow...but I don;t think that is going to happen with 90 degree weather :)

    ReplyDelete