LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

getting nervous

Really getting nervous as the time gets closer. I am going to get all the pre-surgery stuff done tomorrow, that includes getting blood work done. Have I mentioned I hate needles, ironic I chose this surgery then isn't it. 

I spent 3 night in London and it was fun and all that. A bit disappointing about our tour bus, don't think it was the one I found online. This morning we took the train to Birmingham and I somehow feel so much better here, it is less stressful and less people here.

My tummy is not happy. Don't know if it is stress or if it is the fact that we have not been eating so regularly after we came here. About two times per day. I know I know.... So much to do and so little time to do it all. 

Well going to drink my Coke and hope it eases my tummy and not something like me getting sick. Not having that now.

So I will have my blood work and stuff tomorrow, waiting for the peeps of FB to tell me if I need to do it while fasting, and that means my surgery will be one of the first ones because I am a self pay patient.

Okidokies my honeys blog more later and no pictures till I get home as I left my cord at home haha 

5 comments:

  1. Wow. Very close indeed. Hope everything goes smoothly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you lovely! I had my surgery at the same place and all the staff were great, the rooms were clean, relaxing and comfy, so don't worry, you're in good hands! Nice to know you're not far away - good luck! Love x

    ReplyDelete