LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

need serious sorting out

Since my bf has left for sea my routine has gone to shit. Not the food but the sleep. I am reading in bed until 3 am cause I am not being asked to turn the light off haha so I stay up way to late and sleep almost till noon. Thankfully my son is self sufficient these days. But this is not working. I need to stop this.

Oooooh on other notes my scale was AWESOME this morning, it will hopefully be so on Thursday and it would probably help if I stopped downing bottles of Fanta lemon. Yup it is summer so they are producing Fanta lemon again, and I love it. But since I can not really stand the gas I take a few sips and then shake the bottle a few times and am left with this awesome lemony carbonless soda. But it has so much sugar so I will have to stop drinking it.

Well not much else to say. I am planning the meals like a military drill. Will be making the ususal recipes and am freezing some of it in small containers for me and some in bigger for me and the kid. Then I also have to make dinner that he can heat up in the oven on the days I am working till 10 pm. Thankfully again he is very self sufficient and knows how to use the oven and all that jazz, I am not liking working till that late but I am home until noon and he wont be home till 10 am either way so it will be ok, just got to stop being a mother hen type of thing.

Well I´m off and lets hope that scale will be as brilliant on Thursday, I am wanting to do TTT again I have not for a while and I miss it hahah how weird is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment