Day of surgery: 127 kg or 280 pounds
Today: 109.4 kg or 241.2 pounds
Loss this week: -0.7 kg or -1.5 pounds
Total loss: 17.6 kg or 38.2 pounds
The fill was OK I just got home from it. It was my first fill with the aid of x-ray. I was scared shitless but the stab itself was not painful but when he was messing with my port before that it hurt like I was in PAIN. But it was short lived and I am fine now. I was a bit timid when he said I was to receive a 0.5 ml fill because I thought it would be too much but I trust my surgeon and let the other doc do that so now I am at 6.5 ml in a 10 ml band. I cant wait to eat solids again tomorrow and see what I hope to be the perfect balance.
1. The sun is finally shining but it is still just over 10 °C or 50°F
2. I am tired of working this much but I will keep it up so I can get me some money honey
3. I want to hike that path again but will have to wait until mid July to have time for it.
4. Barium swallow is not that bad, I was prepared for it to taste awful but it was just OK
5. I want more clothes, this is bugging me because I am going to be a Scrooge and not buy any if I can help it.
6. I don't want to wait till tomorrow to eat solids, but it is what's best for my band so I will
7. Still not heard anything regarding the finalization of our sale on the flat up north.
8. I am so lazy these days, I have not even done my nails and it needs doing I tell ya
9. I am coming up short today so it'll only be 8 things Thursday