LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

1.5 pounds gone yay and a fill tomorrow

Day of surgery: 127 kg or 280 pounds 
Today: 111.0 kg or 244.7 pounds
Gain last week: -0.7 kg or -1.5 pounds
Total loss: 16.0 kg or 35.3 pounds
Lowest weight was 231 pounds before the un-fill in October

Pretty happy with this loss. Now I am going to pig out HA! well I will try and keep in line, but as soon as I press publish I am heading downstairs to bake at least one cake and will be having cakes and a massive BBQ tonight because today is my bf´s birthday AND my stepdads(and his sisters and brothers yup my dad is a triplet) and my friends and also this BBQ will serve as a final hoorah for my bf´s sisters husband because the lucky bastard is moving to Norway this weekend and my bf´s sister and kids will move this summer ( JEG VIL FLYTTES OGSÅ lol thats "I wanna move too" in Norwegian). 

Well I´ll be here after my fill tomorrow. I have a Q for the doc and it is a funny one. Why do I feel like liquids are getting stuck but solid food goes down easy peasy without any problem? I´m guessing its causer I might be taking to big of a sip but any way I want to know hahahaha

1 comment: