LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Weigh in Tuesday

Day of surgery: 127 kg or 280 pounds 
Today: 111.6 kg or 246.0 pounds
Gain last week: +0.6 kg or +1.3 pounds
Total loss: 15.4 kg or 34 pounds
Lowest weight was 231 pounds before the un-fill in October

Well that was a gain. But I am determined not to gain more until I get some news about what is happening with my band. 

I keep having these bad scenarios running through my mind like, the band has started to erode, or that it has a bad slip or something on those lines, but I have been doing things by the book so those things shouldnt happen right? well only time will tell. I am supposed to send him an email next week to get an appointment for an X-ray.  Not really sure what is going to happen, I don´t think I want anything put into the band until he has looked at the x-rays himself, I don´t trust the technicians here to tell me if my band is aligned right or not. 

Soooo yeah, I am swamped with prepping for finals which begin a week from now and two weeks from now I will be done. I will be doing my damned hardest to not give into temptation. I don´t want anymore gain I was half way there darn it before that blasted gallbladder made all this crap happen, pardon my french. 

No comments:

Post a Comment