LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2014

no gym today

I was going to go outside for a walk instead but then it started raining and I hate walking in the rain, so then I decided I was gonna use my stationary bike but no then I got a migraine accompanied with nausea so I am skipping everything today, not going to the movies with my kid, not studying or anything I need/want to be doing. Taking an extra dose of painkillers and hoping this will go away. I suck at determining if I am about to have a migraine or just a bad headache but I get light sensitive when I have migraines and sometimes nauseated like today. Stupid migraine running in families, even my son landed in hospital when he was like 4 or 5 years old because we thought he had meningitis but it turned out to be a migraine episode, his one and only so far, really hope he wont have any more.  Well thats all the update from me today, going to lie down now and hope this will be over with soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment