LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Feeling way better

I am feeling so much better after that whole too tight episode. I am also I have to admit quite confused. I just cant find a reason for my band to behave that way. I am not loving having anything in it but at least I can have some nourishment. I am trying to behave and have only had my half cup of food each time. This however means I am constantly hungry but I dont want to start eating too large of a meal and start gaining any weight.

I am so scared that something is wrong with my band and it wont work properly again. I have no idea what I would do if that is the case. I just need to not think about it for a while (well try not to think about it).

I am still so nauseous, I am taking two ranitidine based tablets a day or Zantac if you are familiar with that name. I am also having AB-milk thats sour milk (thick buttermilk or clabber) with lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium bifidum bacteria that is super good for your stomach and intestine.

Easter are upon us. My sick sick SICK head started whispering bad things in my ear as soon as I started feeling better after that un-fill. "now you don´t have to share an easter egg", " you can eat it all yourself and the bf can just buy his own" et cetera. But since I am a stubborn, I refuse to listen to that head and I AM sharing my easter egg and therefore only getting a hell of a lot less chocolate than if I went and bought the egg I am used to eating.

Well I guess I really should stick my nose back into the study books, only 10 days till my first final and 16 days till my last and 17 days till I start working. WHY did I say yes to start working the day after finals?? I really have to start saying no sometimes, but I will get more money so its all good. We are so determined to take the kid to Florida next May for his confirmation gift. My gosh my kid is getting confirmed in a years time holy moly.

No comments:

Post a Comment