LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

seriously need to vent

I love my job but I am getting very frustrated. I was supposed to work half days for June but apparently that changed and my boss did not mention it to me until I had to ask for one day off. So now I am looking at just working 4 hours two days a week for May and June, that means about cutting my paycheck in half and I freaking need more than that. I was frantic and called my other boss at another pharmacy and he can fix me up with two weeks of 8 hours at the end of June, so I had to ask for 3 days off in my other work and that apparently is not ideal. Well I am going to ask to have my summer vacation then, cause I am only taking two days in July and I cant financially afford not to take those two whole weeks.

Sorry if it is all ramblings of a mad woman but thats life, I'm stressed, got a severe head cold and PMS. Bring the candy like yesterday!!! No I promise to try and stay away from food in this state.

6 comments:

  1. Ugh - hard to believe the economy is supposedly on the upswing huh? Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your stress. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things at work even out. and instead of reaching for candy or sweets get on your bike- it's much more rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry things are so stressfull.... I hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you're struggling - thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will all work out :) you are the best!

    ReplyDelete