LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 11, 2013

TTT

No weight info today, completely forgot to go on the scale this morning. Instead I will post it tomorrow.

I am over the worst of my irritation concerning work, but it is still not resolved.

I almost bailed on the bike again today, was even all ready to take a shower but decided to get dressed again and suck it up. Spent 53 minutes on my bike burnt 585 kcal and cycled 24 km (14.9 miles). Then spent another 23 minutes lifting weights, doing squats and so on and burnt a total of 820 kcal, max heart rate was 184 and average was 157 bpm. So hooray for me!

I need to go get me a new sports bra, cause going without any support was just plain funny, guess I should call myself lucky that I am not sporting a black eye on both eyes.

Well best get back to doing more preparing for exam shit. Can not wait till 5 am on the 8th of May.


TTT

1. I am exhausted after my workout

2. It is freezing here, below 0°C (32 F), I want warm weather

3. I want candy and tons of it, blame the PMS or who ever but I want it and I want it now! but not going to have some so my mood will reflect that as well, poor bf and son

4. I long for another trip abroad, but that wont happen in a while

5. The apartment below ours up north sold in less than a month and it is exactly like ours so I am trying to be optimistic that ours will go that fast as well.

6. I had to cancel my plans to go to my friends wedding in Norway, and it bums me out

7. Why is it that when you have tons of things to do you are the most lazy?

Thats all you're gonna get today, I´m freezing and my head is not cooperating 

2 comments:

  1. awsome job getting back on the bike and staying away from the candy- I am PMS'ing too and am trying very hard to stay away from the sweets. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate to the LAZY feeling when you have a ton to do! BLAH! Good job pushing through on the bike! I so with I could use PMS as my excuse to want candy, but its not! Keep up the good work! I hope it gets warmer soon.

    ReplyDelete