LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

heaven

I had the best dinner what felt like in forever. I made gullash in brown sauce and potato gratin. I put both of it in the miny food processor and omg I wanted to chugg it not chew it hahaha, not that it needed chewing, was very mushy. Thought I'd put a pic of it here, I ate about half a cup, and also put another half cup in the fridge to eat tomorrow. I was very careful to keep the mush very thin so I had to have extra gravy to use because when the meat cooled it got a bit thicker. To show how small the plate is I put the pen next to it :)


3 comments:

  1. ok..honest...looks not so good..but I remember the stage you are in so I bet it tasted like heaven! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious... what is brown goulash? I make mine according to my ex mother-in-law's recipe. It's basically ground beef, pasta shells, crushed tomatoes/sauce & spices. And are those potatoes? It looks like scalloped potatoes. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. basically just cubed beef brwoned on a pan and then boiled for a few hours to make it super tender. with mashed potatoes and gravy from the stock that the beef was in. so yummy

      Delete