LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Liebster award

I was very lucky and got not one but two Liebster Awards, and I can't choose which one to do so I ´ll answer both of their questions 


First off lets view the rules of this:
  1. Think of 11 facts you´d like to share about yourself
  2. Answer the questions I asked
  3. Think of 11 questions you´d like to ask 
  4. Nominate 5 bloggers that have less than 200 followers   
So here we go!
 
11 things about me:

1. I love reality crime shows. I just discovered a channel here called ID Discovery and I am hooked. I also tend to eat while watching icky shows, dont know why but I do.
 

2. I have to sort my Skittles to eat them, I often even count them and will eat the odd ones first so that I have the same amount of each color. A bit OCD I know. 

 

3. I am very shy and dont like being round new people or in very big groups, parties are hard for me.
 

4. I tend to make up new words and not realize it, I also debate with friends and family that those are indeed words. Oops.
 

5. I am a googleholic. I use Google so often it is kind of ridiculous. I obsess about things that I should know but don't remember to the point I cant go to sleep unless I Google it.
 

6. I am a hypochondriac. Yup me and my best friend both are. I always think something is wrong if I feel any weird pains and stuff. I "had" brain tumor when I was a kid because I got these stress headache pains in my temples. I also "had" deep vein thrombosis if I felt pain deep in my calf's. I have been this way since I was a kid, why I have no idea. I just try and stress about it on my own or bug the best friend you could ever have my Mrs. Betsý
 

7. I hate the color pink, and for some odd reason I keep getting gifts and stuff in pink, I use them and even like some of them but ugh I hate pink.
 

8. I have changed my mind loads of times regarding my occupation. Since 2005 I have been sure I wanted to become a pharmacist and that is what I am studying now. If for some odd reason that wouldnt work I have no idea what I´d want to do instead.
 

9. I don't eat any vegetables, well hardly any. I am a real fuss when it comes to that category, my poor mum tried her best. I wish I ate them, it would make my life easier. I eat cabbage, but only the green soft stuff (salads).
 

10. I am always hungry, I eat and eat and hardly feel full. If I feel full it will only last about 5 minutes, hope this surgery will help with that. Even tried medicine to help but to no avail.
 

11. I don't like to be unplanned, even though I am a mess I have to have stuff organized long time ahead. And I almost obsess about it, and get real cranky if stuff changes. Don't like changes.


The questions that Jennxaz over at Tales from an Arizona Lapbander made

Favorite job and why?
The one I am in now, I work in a pharmacy, I just love the routine and that not much changes. The customers are great and that also helps.

Favorite food and why?
Hmmm hard one. I´ll say Christmas dinner. Because we only eat in once a year and I am a sucker for tradition. Just ask my mum, she dared to ask what we should eat this year like it was going to be anything other that the last 30 years hahaha.

Biggest indulgence?
Wow I indulge a lot so I am not sure. Going to say my phones. I have somewhat expensive taste in phones and the last two I´ve had cost a lot. I now own a Samsung Galaxy S Plus and love it even after one year.

Biggest fear?
That something will happen to me and I wont get to see my kid grow up and that he'll be without one of his parents.

Favorite trait in a friend?
I can't just choose one thing so here it goes; loyalty, cookyness and someone that tells me to shut up and stop being stupid when I need to.

Worst disaster you have been in?
Not been in any disasters (knock on wood), but I think the earthquake we had in 2000 was the worst thing I have been in, was shit scared it wasn't all that big, think about 6.5 Richter.

First car?
I have only ever had two cars in my name, both of them where Mitsubishi Colt, the first one was a 1989 model and the other 1999 I think.

Feature about yourself you love?
That is a real hard one. I don't think there is anything I love about me, I like my eyes but I dont love them.

Item you are grateful for?
I am so grateful for the internet. Without it I would not have known about the lap band and would not have been able to read all your blogs that are ever so helpful.

Experience you are grateful for?
Being a mom is an experience I am grateful for, because it has taught me some patience which is something I have always had a problem with.

Person you are grateful for?
my mom, she has been a whole lot of help through the years. Even if she did not support this decision at first she has come round now and that is awesome.
 
Questions Tina over at The Band-it Girl made:

Which family member (not spouse or children) are you closest to and why?
I would have to say my mom, as for why I am not sure we have just always had a close relationship, if I am not allowed to say her it would be my oldest younger sister (I am the oldest), we have just always had lots in common.

How do you relax?
Well either by staying in bed reading or watching something on the TV.

Do you have any crazy neighbor stories?
Hmmm not that I recall no. Have been pretty lucky regarding neighbors in my life.

Where do you buy your make up?
I buy mine here and there, I stocked up on a lot of it in Orlando this summer. I dont really use much make up but I do love to have it. Weird I know.

Do you have a good story from either high school or college that you will never forget? Share!
Nope none that I remember. I have always been a loner, at first not by choice but then it got to be a habbit.

What is your favorite moment of the day?
I love the nights, for some reasone I am a night person. I think it is because it is so relaxing. I do my homework and housework at night or evenings.

When you are 70, what is the one thing you want to say you were able to do in your life? Have you done it yet?
 I want to be able to say I finishe my masters and nope I have not done it yet, but I am working on getting there.

What was your favorite family vacation and why?
Think I´ll have to go with the time my son, bf and his sister and family went to Denmark to Löveparken and Legoland.  I was just a great time. 

What is your favorite clothing store?
Think I´ll have to go with Target, like honestly because I had no trouble finding anything I wanted there and it was not so expensive. It will be fun to see what stores I will like in the future.

If you had to leave your spouse and pick a current celebrity, who would you choose?
Thats easy, Ryan Reynolds oh he is drop dead gorgeous yummy


What are your hobbies?
Reading and watching tv shows.

My 11 questions:

  1. If money was no objection, where in the world would you like to travel?
  2. What TV shows do you like?
  3. What celebrity female would you like to look like?
  4. High heels or flats?
  5. What is your favorite exercise?
  6. What is one of your life goals?
  7. What is your favorite holiday and why?
  8. To which countries have you been to?
  9. What would scare you more, vampires or zombies?
  10. What is your favorite healthy meal?
  11. If you could only eat one candy for the rest of your life, what candy would that be and why?
And finally I am supposed to pick 5 bloggers and here are my nominees

Weapon of FAT destruction
BJ and the Bandit
A Fat Wife's Journey to Fabulous
Bandster Momma
Wanna Pet My Port???
 
 


      
      


2 comments:

  1. I so agree with your fear...in fact that was one of the main reasons I got this band is to be there for my son..love your answers..your such a cutie! Even if you don't like pink...hmfff

    ReplyDelete