LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

protein and water

I am having a hard time filling those 60 gr protein per day some of the time, I am also not able to drink these 2 liters (68 oz) of water I am supposed to. I manage between 1-1.5 liters per day. And my protein intake is between 40-60 grams. I think it might have something to do with me picking foods that are easy to mush and eat that way. I can stop the mushies on Wednesday or Thursday.

Was a tad bit bummed that my weight went up a bit from two days ago, its not much just 0,5 kg (1,1 pounds) but again I think that is to be expected, I have not started exercising and don't think I will until I finish my stupid test on Dec 5th.

Day 3 of 5 days constant work is done. Have to get up at 7 am tomorrow to go to school and then work at 10 am - 18 pm. Will not have any rest until this test is done. I just really hope I can pass it.

Ugh feeling somewhat defeated at the moment, way to much going on, still haven't baked and the Advent is next weekend and tradition calls for cookies and stuff but I will have my head firmly glued in my calculus studies so the bf will have to deal with it or my mum.

Most likely not going to be blogging much other than weigh in until Dec 5th test is over.

So toodles my dears I will see you if I live through this exam stuff hahahaha

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your test and hang in there. I had a hard time getting enough protein during mushies too. Once you are off mushies it should get much easier.

    I know time is tight with studying but even if you get out for a 15 minute walk that would help. Especially with clearing your mind for more studying!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your test. Hang in there. Mushies is hard. It is more about healing right now than losing weight.

    ReplyDelete