LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 5, 2012

home sweet home

Finally back at home. Feeling a bit better. Still very sore between the port scar and the one above it, it is very very swollen. My arm is getting better from the swollen vein and cellulitis.

Keep waking up during the night to eat. How was that with you? I woke up every 2 hours last night, and the first time I woke I saw this huge flash of lightning and poof out went the electricity.

My awesome bf has bought tons of stuff for me to eat so I am quite lucky not to need to go shopping.

Well I better start catching up on your blogs now that I am back home.

OOh yeah I´ve lost some weight, not sure if it will stay off or what but since my surgery I´ve lost 3,5 kilos or 7,7 pounds. Wondering when I should have my official weigh in, torn between Mondays and the surgery date wich is on a Thursday.

5 comments:

  1. You are my hero! :)
    Awesome that you're back home. I am glad your boyfriend is taking proper care of you :p Hopefully you'll be able to sleep in longer intervals soon.

    I have to book an appointment to talk soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are back home! There is nothing like your own bed. BF sounds awesome and I know you will feel better very fast. That port soreness will fade....mine took two weeks and was better each day. Rest and recover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to here you are home and doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for being home!! I do my weigh-ins on my surgery day... which was a Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would do surgery day :) New follower here!

    ReplyDelete